The following admission rules are in force at present:
- The girls will be given admission as per directives of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. The last date of admission is July 31 of a particular year. Admission forms may be obtained on payment of Rs 100 from July 1, or from the seven days of the issuance of marks sheets.
- Admissions to B.Ed. and M.Ed. classes will be made through an entrance examination conducted by a university appointed for the purpose by the State Government, in conjunction with the rules of the NCTE.
- All the admissions to BA and MA classes will be done in order of merit of the qualifying examination marks and weight age marks.
- For admission to MA, General Category candidates must have a minimum of 45 per cent marks and Reserved Category candidate 40 per cent marks in BA Third Year examination.
- The candidate seeking admission in MA in a particular subject must have studied the same subject in BA Third Year. Only 10 per cent seats will be offered to non-stream candidates.
- After passing MA in a subject as private or regular candidate, no student will be allowed to seek admission as regular candidate.
- No candidate will be given admission to the college if there is a gap of more than three years after passing the last examination. It is compulsory to file an affidavit for the gap period.
- Students using unfair means and punished for the purpose/failed students will not be given admission as regular candidates.
- After duly filling the form and attaching the following enclosures, submit the admission form in the college office:
- Attested photocopy of the marks sheet and certificate of High School.
- Attested photocopy marks sheet of Intermediate examination, or attested photocopy of the pre-examination.
- Original character certificate and transfer certificate issued by the principal of the last institution attended. If the last institution is associated with another university attach migration certificate
- If the candidate belongs to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Backward Castes, she has to attach original caste certificate issued by the tehsil. Only then benefit of reservation will accrue.
- Bring originals of all the certificates and marks sheets on the dates declared for the admission. Only after verification of the certificates and marks sheets, admissions will be granted.
- Subjects will be allocated only after taking into consideration marks obtained in the qualifying examination and capability of the students. The girls are strongly advised to select the subjects judiciously because change of subjects is not allowed later.
- A student will be deemed to be admitted to the college only after she has deposited requisite fee to the admission officer and principal have signed the admission application form.
- Right to grant admission or to decline admission to any girl rests with the principal. Admission may be cancelled if a student indulges in indiscipline, or does not follow the rules of the admission.