Nawal Kishore Bhartiya Municipal Girls PG College, Chandauasi was established by a leading freedom fighter and a successful industrialist, a true follower of Mahatma Gandhi, the great philanthropist and visionary Late Shri Nawal Kishore Bhartiya in 1964 with a sole aim to provide higher education to the most deprived section and half of the population of his period that is the females. The main objectives of the college are to impart all-round quality education to the female students and train them to become useful citizens and thereby contribute in shaping the college as a centre of academic excellence in Northern India. Its proud heritage, innovative approach and selfless efforts are the three distinctive characteristics, which urge its staff members for a ceaseless academic endeavour for the development of the college. Initially, the institution was started with the establishment of a High School for girls in 1953, there after this school took the present shape of a Degree College step by step.
Important Notice for Attendance